Best Polarized Sunglasses
Sunglasses are becoming a part of the trendy fashion of modern days. Most people think sunglasses help in enhancing and enriching their fashion outlook. But in real sunglasses protects the eyes from sunlight and prevents damages to the eyes. They help in safe driving and helps the user see clearly under the hot sun. It also helps to protect the eyes from glare. The advantages of sunglasses are endless; they help in performing a number of outdoor activities at ease.
Users have to focus on a number of different aspects apart from frames and lenses while choosing the sunglasses, all these important aspects are discussed in our guide section of choosing the ideal sunglasses. We have also listed the top best-performing glasses for our readers, making their search easy and simple.
The 7 Best Polarized Sunglasses For Men & Women – 
- Ray-Ban RB2132 New Wayfarer Sunglasses
- J+S Premium Military Style Classic Aviator Sunglasses
- SUNGAIT Ultra Lightweight Rectangular Polarized Sunglasses
- Polarized Sunglasses for Men Women
- SOXICK Polarized Mens Womens Sunglasses
- Walnut Wood Sunglasses For Men & Women
- Polarized Sunglasses for Women by Eye Love
Best Polarized Sunglasses For Men & Women
Best Polarized Sunglasses Reviews
- Material: Nylon
- Frame: plastic
- Crystal lens
- Polarized glasses
- 100% UV protection
- Lens height: 37.6 mm
- Lens width: 52 mm
- high quality blue green lenses
- resistant to scratch and glare
Ray-Ban sunglasses are the ultimate destination for all outdoor adventures and feature the best combination of fashion, function, and comfort. They are inspired by the classic wayfarer lenses and have upgraded them with smaller frames. The sunglasses feature a softer eye shape for the ultimate elegant and comfortable look.
These glasses for both men and women have the strength, longevity and offer the best comfort. The crystal green lenses of these glasses protect the eyes from the harmful UV rays. These glasses are made of high quality blue green lenses that resist scratches tremendously.
The precision cut lenses of these glasses help in reducing eye strain as well. They are perfect for use in both cloudy, hazy days and also on days when the sun is bright. They are ideal to use during sunrise and sunset as well when the harsh light makes it difficult to see.
These polarized lenses make it easy to cut through the glare of water and rain as well. They feature stylish frames and render the best visual clarity and protection.
- Glass measurement: 6.6 x 2.4 x 3.1 inches
- Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Polarized lens
- Complete sun protection
- High-quality frame
- Ideal for outdoor sports and activities
- 100% risk-free purchase
The J+S polarized glasses have a multi-layer lens that is efficient in filtering and blocking over 99.96% of the glare. They block all intense horizontal reflection with the help of its vertically oriented filter layer that is embedded with the lens. They offer maximum comfort and enhanced visibility.
The lens is tough, are scratch resistant, lightweight and feature the best optical clarity. This is an exceptional choice for water sports and general outdoor activities. Its lenses are 400 UV rated and thus offers the best protection from the sun. They also help in protecting the eyes against damage from UV rays and keeps them healthy.
Its high-quality frame is of metallic alloy and is thus ultra-light, strong and durable. It features spring hinge legs and adjusting silicon nose pads for maximum comfort and flexibility. Polarization of the lenses and UV protection makes these glasses the most ideal for fishing, driving, hiking, traveling, skiing, and boating. These glasses come with one year warranty on the lens and frames along with 30 days money back guarantee.
- Measurement: 3 x 3.7 x 2.1 inches
- Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Metal frame
- Polarized and composite lens
- 100% protection against UV rays
- Lightweight and strong metal frame
- Lifetime warranty against breaking
- Screw-less design and flexible hinge
Sungait is known for rendering quality protects with excellent performance. They supply polarized sunglasses for men and women in multiple colors to match their personalized needs. Their rectangular glasses are for daily use and render all-around protection with exceptional style. Its frame is of metallic alloy which renders its characteristic strength and lightweight nature.
The glasses fit perfectly with their soft adjusting nose pads and spring hinges. Their flexible arm makes these sunglasses pretty comfortable to wear. It’s simple and smooth frame, angular temples and the overall feel enhances its appeal for men. These sport sunglasses are thus ideal for golfing, climbing, driving, running, trekking and all outdoor activities.
The HD polarized lenses offer UV400 protection and thus blocks the harmful UVA rays of the sun up to 100%. They provide all year round protection and their frames are of aluminum-magnesium metallic alloy and are thus extremely lightweight. Its crewless design, flexible hinge rivet completely in the temple.
- Dimensions: 4 x 1.4 x 1.7 inches
- Weight: 4 ounces
- Plastic frame
- Polarized lenses
- 100% UV400 protection
- Super lightweight and flexible TR 90 frames
- Anti-slip design, ideal for outdoor activities
- One-year warranty
The polarized sunglasses for women offer 100% polarized lenses that protect the eyes with 100% UV protection coating. The sports sunglasses block all the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun. This polarized lens eliminates glare such as light reflection and light scattering. The lenses are lightweight and flexible and bend under pressure.
They contour the face perfectly and doesn’t slip. They are ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking, cycling, and driving. These unisex sunglasses are suitable for women and men irrespective of all the face shapes. The lenses of these glasses are of several different layers. The sunglasses are manufactured under the strict quality standards and give the customers the best of experience.
The product has one year manufactures warranty as well. The high flexibility TR-90 frames are scratch resistant, anti-collision and durable under normal wear and tear. They are stylish and are the best companions for the perfect fashion style.
- Dimensions: 7 x 3.3 x 0.1 inches
- Weight: 11.2 ounces
- Aluminum Magnesium frame
- Polarized lenses
- Fits all faces
- Unisex design for both men and women
- 30 days’ money back guarantee
The Soxick polarized sunglasses for men and women with the anti-reflective lens is one of the best fashion accessories for both men and women. Their polarized lenses reflect 100% UV rays and prevent the harmful rays of the sun from affecting the eyes. They also to a certain extent avoid eye fatigue.
They avoid glare from rain and snow. It protects the eyes from light damage. Long term use of these glasses prevent cataracts, slows down blindness, etc. The frame material is of magnesium and aluminum which renders a lightweight texture to it. The metal does not fade off even with constant sun exposure.
The glasses are thus ideal for running, fishing, racing, driving, climbing and skiing, and other outdoor activities. The nose pads of the glasses adjust manually and fit all faces depending on the height of the user’s nose. The curvature of the frame is fine tunes. Its elastic ends adjust to both wider and narrower noses.
These glasses suit both men and women and their rich style suit ages between 20 and 70. They are excellent for gifting as well. The product has 30 days’ money back guarantee and a 30 days’ unconditional return policy. The users can also benefit from its 120 days’ free maintenance on these glasses.
- Dimensions: 7 x 3.3 x 2.3 inches
- Weight: 8.2 ounces
- Wooden sunglasses
- Thermal cured multi-layered plastic lenses
- UV 400 protecting lenses
- Classic retro style lenses
- Exceptional customer service
The Go Wood premium wooden sunglasses are similar to some of the leading brands of glasses such as the Ray-Ban and appeal to both men and women. The front frame of the glasses is of polycarbonate plastic. The temples and the legs of the glasses are of real and beautiful walnut wood.
This is an extremely ultra-lightweight product and is extremely comfortable to wear. The lenses of these glasses are of thermal cured multi-layered plastic that results in ultra-clear lenses. They are polarized and render UV 400 protection, and meet the international standard. They have approval from the FDA and are CE certified, they work perfectly in both shade and sunny conditions.
These glasses make use of natural walnut wood from the US to make the legs of the frames and decrease the usage and consumption of plastics. The item ships with a natural bamboo protective cover and feature a microfiber soft pouch that also functions as a cleaning cloth. These retro style pair of sunglasses withstand the test of time and the manufacturer accepts products returns absolutely free of charge. They also stand by their products through their exceptional customer support service.
- Dimensions: 7 x 2.5 x 4 inches
- Weight: 4.5 ounces
- Metallic frame
- Polarized lenses
- Eliminates glare
- 100% UVA protection’
- Eye protection and wrinkle prevention
- Durable frame that is built to last
These polarized sunglasses for women helps in eliminating glare in both sunny and shady atmospheres. They are thus excellent for all outdoor adventures such as sports, driving, beach time, etc. they offer excellent blocking against UVA and UVB rays, up to 100%.
Apart from offering superior eye protection, the glasses offer wrinkle protection as well. As it blocks the harmful rays from the sun, they are ideal for preventing cataracts, macular degeneration and also cancers in and around the eye region. They also offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee for all its users with easy return and refund policy.
The sunglasses feature a durable frame that is built to last. The durability of the glasses also prevents breaking and is proven to protect the eyes. Shipping includes an eye health e-book, soft microfiber case, a hard slider case, and a screwdriver. Its large slider case helps in easy storage of the sunglasses. With every purchase, Eve love gives an eye exam, glasses and also sunglasses to those who are in need as part of its corporate social responsibility program.
Buying Guide For Polarized Sunglasses
It is hard to choose the right pair of sunglasses for one’s style, face, and needs. We hope that the following guide will help in choosing the best pair of glasses that are worth the money spent on them.
- UV protection
- Size of the frame
- Frame material
- Lens Material
- Lens Tints and Coatings
- Lens technology
Though this has nothing to do with the look of the glasses, it is important to choose glasses that feature UV protection. Apart from being a fashion accessory, it protects the eyes from ultraviolet rays and also enhances the optical clarity that could affect the eyes.
Sunglasses with UV protection is a must for those who are involved in water sports, snow sports and other outdoor activities in bright weather. When purchasing sunglasses, ensure that it features 100% Uv protection. UV rays are responsible for a number of eye ailments such as macular degeneration, eye cataracts, growths, and even cancers.
Although there’s no way to deny how great you look in that killer pair of shades, there’s a real reason to wear them! On top of being an awesome fashion accessory, sunglasses protect you from various forms of ultraviolet light, increasing optical clarity in bright conditions while reducing the risk of damage to your eyes.
Size of The Frame:
The size of the glass frame should mimic the size of the face of the user. Smaller frames are good for small face and vice versa. The frame size refers to the fit of the sunglasses. The frame size is denoted as three main parameters namely the eye size, bridge size, and the temple size.
- Eye Size: This is the horizontal measurement from the outside edge to the inside edge of the lens. The typical widths are 40-62 cm.
- Bridge Size: This is the distance between the lens. The typical widths are 14-24 mm
- Temple Size: This is the length of the temple piece of the glasses and is also known as the earpiece or the arm piece. Its typical length is 120-150 mm.
The frame material plays a huge role in the safety, functionality, and comfort of the new sunglasses. Different materials have different functions, are different in price and style and they hold distinct advantages as well.
- Metal: This is the common material with the frames of sunglasses owing to its adjustability, corrosion resistance, and malleability. It easy mends to the different face shapes and frame styles. These are expensive, less durable and are not ideal for action sports.
- Nylon: Nylon frames are the best for sports and performance activities. They are resistant to temperature fluctuations and are super flexible as well. These are less expensive, lightweight and stronger than metal frames.
- Titanium: These frames are a part of high-end sunglasses. These frames are durable, scratch resistant and are costly.
- Plastic: Sunglasses can be of a variety of plastic frames, from polyurethane to acrylic. These are also the cheapest form of frames as well.
- Optical Glass: This lens is ground and polished to render distortion-free vision. They are durable and scratch resistant. They offer the most distortion free vision and are scratch resistant as well. But these are very expensive.
- Polycarbonate: This is ideal for those who indulge in action sports. They are of similar material to windshields of aircraft and are indestructible virtually. These are scratch resistant and light and offer the best optical clarity. They are resistant to impact as well.
- Polyurethane: These lens feature superior optical clarity, extreme resistance to impact and is extremely ultralight.
- Acrylic Lenses: These are the most inexpensive sunglass solution and are ideal for casual and fashion purposes. They lack optical clarity and durability though.
Lens Tints and Coatings:
Some of the new age glasses feature different lens colors to enhance their performance. Different lens colors render different looks for the wearer and get the eyes to react differently to varying light.
- Gray/Green: these tints are color neutral and cut down the intensity of light without changing color. They offer crisp contrast and cut glare and reduce eyestrain during above average brightness exposure. These lenses are the best for activities where color is important, such as driving.
- Brown: This tint enhances the quality of light, offering the wearer good contrast and depth perception. They cut out neutral brown tones as well as removing color distortion.
- Yellow And Gold Tint: These lenses offer good contrast and depth perception. They work well in low and moderate light conditions and also amplify the available light. They also increase contrast in low light conditions and are thus ideal for skiing, snowboarding, and other snow sports.
- Blue or Purple Tint: This comes to use as cosmetic wear but does not have any functional value.
- Mirror or Flash Coating: In these lens tints, a reflective film is applied on the outside surfaces of the lenses and are ideal for those who are extremely sensitive to bright light. They reduce glare and reflect a lot of light that hits the surface of the lens. These tints make objects appear darker than they usually are.
- Polarized Lens: These lenses help in decreasing perpendicular glare and eliminates eye fatigue, eye irritation and does not restrict the vision. These lenses block all of the vertical light and protect the eyes from the glare. They are suitable for water sports, driving and cycling where there is an extreme degree of reflective glare. They do not render any additional UV protection.
- Photochromic Lens: These lenses adjust automatically to the changing light intensities and protects the wearer from different conditions. They get darker on bright days and lighter when conditions get darker.
- Gradient Lenses: These lenses are tinted from the top down so that the lens appear dark. They are good for driving as it shields the eyes from overhead sunlight and allows more light to seep in through the bottom half of the lens.
To care for the sunglasses, the best practice is to keep them in the pouch, case or the box provided. It helps to protect them from all the damage. Constant exposure to sunlight decreases the effectiveness of the lens as well. We hope our guide will help you in choosing the best sunglasses for all the outdoor activities and expeditions.
For more of our top gear recommendations, check out these popular outdoor gear guide links: Best Kids Scooters | Best Longboards | Best Electronic Skateboards | Best Outdoor Basketballs | Best Inline Skates For Kids | Best Adult Scooters | Best Hunting Crossbows | Best Recurve Bows | Best Polarized Sunglasses | Best Inline Skates For Kids | Best Adult Scooters | Best Travel Cameras | Best Outdoor Basketballs