Are you a proud owner of a jeep wrangler with an awesome design and interiors? Looking to enhance its looks and life of the seats with a seat cover? Then this post is for you. We have listed the best jeep wrangler seat covers here to help you instantly along with the buying guide to help you find the best seat cover.
Using a seat cover on your jeep wrangler seats carries a number of advantages apart from rendering a good driving experience. It improves the life span of the seats and keeps them in good shape for a long time.
They also enhance the ambience of the car and prevents scratches and spills from spoiling the seats. Read through our post to enrich your views on how best you should be choosing your seat covers.
Best Jeep Wrangler Seat Covers
Quick Answer: The 5 Best Jeep Wrangler Seat Covers – 
- Bestop 2922609 Charcoal Seat Covers
- Rough Country 91001 Neoprene Seat Covers
- Smittybilt 471601 Neoprene Seat Cover for Jeep Wrangler
- Totally Covers Compatible with Jeep Wrangler JK Seat Covers
- Coverking Custom Fit Seat Cover for Jeep Wrangler
Best Jeep Wrangler Seat Covers Reviews
The Best Top Charcoal seat covers offer excellent seat protection against dust and other elements. It is custom-tailored to meet the protection of original seats and also features a bungee cord attachment for quick and easy installation.
The covers are of knit back automotive-grade fabric, to compliment factory colors and to enhance the durability of the covers. It has been custom designed to cover the entire seat, on all its sides and it fits the original factory seats.
The seat covers of the front seats are sold in pairs and the rear seat is available individually. It features a special laminated 600 denier polyester top layer along with a soft white polyester kit backing.
Its weatherproof protection includes a top surface layer with a dry and water repellent treatment (DWR) coating. Its underside features a polyurethane coating. The covers are fire resistant and its strap and buckle system renders a tight installation with no tools.
This neoprene seat covers from Rough Country protects the seats efficiently from mud, water, dust, moisture and almost any element that the seats are exposed to. The covers are easy to install and they fit snugly over the seats.
It helps I protecting the interior elements of the jeep perfectly, and also blends with it perfectly. These are comfortable seat covers that feature a four-layer construction with a help of a thick foam padding for a durable quality, and a comfortable feel.
The outer neoprene protection of the seat cover wards off water and mildew and it also stays soft to touch on the seat with excellent breathability. All of the seat covers fit the jeep seats exactly and adapts to airbags, seat adjustments and a lot more.
The seats are fast and easy to install and they slip over the seat firmly with the help of its built-in straps. The product has one-year warranty and they are easy to clean as well. You have to clean them in warm and soapy water and air dry them. You can also clean them with a sponge or damp cloth alternatively.
The Smittybilt jeep wrangler covers feature a high-quality and thick neoprene construction on the front and also at the rear. The rear has a pocket and the cover feels very thick, comfortable and soft.
As the seat covers features a solid neoprene fabric construction, they render excellent insulation and also a soft touch and comfort. The neoprene seats covers are resistant to water and also helps in protecting the seats from stains, damage and spills.
These seat cover are tailor defined to meet the exact seat specifications of the jeep and also helps in prolonging the life of the seats to many years. The high-quality stitching ensures that the covers accommodate the factory seat style efficiently and its high-quality buckles and zippers help with a secure fit.
You can install them comfortably by yourself without many tools. The covers also have a one-year limited warranty against defects.
You will get a complete set of front and rear jeep wrangler seat covers in complete black color. You can customize it with your name or any other text in red color. Separate headrest covers are also available and are compatible with the seats that feature airbags as well.
People are requested to mail the name or the logo on the seat cover with 24 hours of the order. The seat covers are of high-quality cotton material and they feature a three-layer construction for durability and additional cushioning.
There is also a foam padding for protection and comfort on the seat of the vehicle. You can clean them in the machine on cold cycle mode and drip dry. The seat covers are compatible with all models of jeep wrangler JK 2-door from the year 2011-2018. Users also have 30 days’ money-back guarantee, if the cover does not fit the keep appropriately.
The jeep wrangler seat covers from Cover king fit bikes from the 2003 – 2006 models. The seat covers are from neoprene fabric, and thus they render the best insulation, comfort and soft touch.
These seats are resistant to water and they also help in protecting the seats from stains, spills and damage. They are tailor-made to meet the exact specifications of the vehicle seat without any loose fits.
The stitching of these seat covers will fix all factory-style seats and also feature high-quality buckles and zippers for a snug fit. You can install the seat covers by self, though the installation can take some effort for a very snug fit.
There is also a one-year limited warranty against defects. The front seat covers are available in pairs and the rear cover is available as an individual unit.
Buyer’s Guide for Best Jeep Wrangler Seat Covers
Factors To Consider Before Buying Your Jeep Wrangler Seat Covers
It is important to protect the seats of the Jeep Wrangler from extremes of weather, as these seats are exposed on topmost of the times. But before investing in a credible seat cover, it is important to consider a few important facts so that you make the best out of the money spent. But choosing the covers wisely, you will also be able to meet the specific needs and compatibility issues of the jeep as well.
- Type of Material of the seat covers
- Ease of installation
- Ease of cleaning
- The durability of the covers
Type of Material of The Seat Covers:
The first and foremost important consideration to make is the material of the seat cover. For, it alone determines the comfort factor, the breathability of the seat, the lifespan of the seat cover, in different weather conditions, and also the ease of cleaning. Seat covers are generally available in the following materials,
- Vinyl: Vinyl is the material of choice when it comes to seat covers as it is heat resistant, waterproof and allows us to deep clean it. The majority of the trek armor seat covers are made of vinyl and it tends to last longer than leather and polyester covers. But vinyl seats lack the breathability factor and you can sweat a lot when you drive on these covers for a long time. But it is the best materials as both soft and hard tops on the seat and will last as long as the Jeep. Some best manufacturers combine small layers of vinyl with polyester to enhance the breathability factor.
- Leather: Leather seat covers are easy to clean and are also comfortable. Even stubborn stains cannot be spotted easily. Leather covers can stand the test of time but not adverse weather. It actually cracks when exposed to extreme heat and shrinks when exposed to cold.
- Cotton and polyester: The two materials can combine for better performance and be applied in different layers of strength. They are the most breathable and comfortable materials for seat covers and they are also cheaper than leather, neoprene, and vinyl. Though they are capable of catching dust more quickly and getting stained easily, you can easily wash them in the machine and keep them clean.
- Neoprene: This is nothing but simple synthetic rubber that is flexible and breathable, but still can carry out heavy-duty tasks like vinyl. It is the same materials found in wet suits and it is waterproof and more susceptible to peeling off. The majority of the seat covers with neoprene have a padded foam for additional breathability and comfort. They are flexible, resistant to UV, and last many years.
Ease of Installation:
Be wise to choose a seat cover that slips on easily on the seat. You can try to use a tie-on, clip-on, or slip-on seat cover. But as a general rule, clip-on seat covers are firmer though they take some time to install.
Custom designed seat covers will either be a tie on or slip-on the model, and they have proven to hold firmly. Make sure that irrespective of the installation type you use for your seat cover, they stay comfortable and on place for a long time.
Make sure that the seat cover you buy goes well with your existing jeep wrangler seats. There should not be much adjustments to be made at the headrest and the rest of the seat.
Check with the manufacturer for compatibility to avoid waste of time and shipping charges. Also check the current status of the seats before ordering one, as older seats tend to shrink and leave the covers loose over them.
Ease of Cleaning:
The seat covers should generally be easy to clean, as this factor affects the general appearance of the seat cover. Machine washing may not be appropriate for hardcovers and also for heavy neoprene and vinyl covers.
Using leather covers can be beneficial, as you simply have to wipe them clean. It is also a good idea to think about air-drying the covers as it can keep the covers in good shape and avoid shrinking as well.
The Durability of The Covers:
Check for factors like, how long the cover the last under the sun and when exposed to certain elements. Seat covers that are of vinyl and neoprene are resistant to scratch and are tear-resistant.
They also are treated with UV to avoid fading. If you have a jeep without a top, then polyester and leather will not last for long. Though the manufacturer will give a life span for the cover the weather, the interiors of the car and your treatment will ultimately influence its lifespan.
FAQs For Jeep Wrangler Seat Covers:
Will any cover fit my wrangler?
The answer is a strict NO. Though most of the seat cover manufacturers prepare covers that works well with all models of wranglers, it is still a good idea to choose the specific seat cover for your model from the seat cover brand. The universal model options do not offer the custom look as specialized covers.
How should I install the covers?
Universally, most of the Jeep wrangler seat covers feature a simple slip-on design. They also have elastics and straps to secure against the seats. You can also follow the instructions for installation for optimal results.
How long will the seat cover last?
The life span of the cover depends on the materials you choose and your personal treatment of the cover. Generally, seats that are of Vinyl and neoprene can last up to ten years. Leather and cotton should be replaced within the first three years.
Important Tips To Remember Before Buying The Seat Cover:
Investing in a good seat cover can do you more help than just enhancing the looks of your jeep. They help in protecting the seats from elements like mud, heat, moisture, wear, and tear, etc.
They also improve comfort and helps in refreshing old ones and preserving new ones. Check out the following points to invest in the best cover and to get a good return on the money spent on them.
- Try to buy the seat covers as soon as you buy the jeep, do not wait for the seats to start withering off before protecting them with the cover.
- Make sure that the seat cover you buy meets the exact model of your wrangler. Take into account the two-door models and the four-door models, rather than the actual year model.
- Buy your seat cover from a credible vendor. This helps in determining the number of factors like the cost of the product, the credibility of the product, ease and speed of shipping, customer service, etc.
- Follow the instructions from the manufacturer for installation of the seat covers, though most of them come with a simple slip-on design.
When Should You Replace The Seat Covers?
For optimal performance and long-lasting life, it is important to buy a seat cover when the car is new and use it as early as possible. However, seat covers tend to wear out and shrink over time and with lasting usage. Thus it becomes mandatory to change the seat cover and other reasons that mandate an immediate change in the seat cover are as follows,
- If you see your seat cover torn and when it begins to peel or crack on the surface, then it is an indication of cover change.
- If the cover material begins to shrink and gets inflexible rendering little room for comfort and seat adjustment, then you should change it.
- When the cover wears off and gets very loose to stay at a place for driving, then it is time to look for a new one.
- If you prefer to drive your vehicle with the roofs open, then you may have to think about seat cover upgradation, as it may not be able to handle the heat and temperature.
- If a bad odor comes out of the seat, then it is an indication of the seat cover getting rotten.
Investing in a seat cover for the jeep wrangler is the must to make an investment for the owner, who wishes to keep the jeep in good condition and also to enjoy the service of the car. But before making the purchase, it is important to check all the brands and follow the points we have mentioned here so as to end up in the best seat covers, at the most affordable cost possible.